The purpose of this organization is to promote ethical integrity in
young people and adults, for the betterment of individuals and community.
Our objectives are to:
- To promote the development of ethical integrity in children,youth and adults.
- To provide support for the teaching of ethics in
schools,colleges and universities,
- To educate students, teachers,administrators,
officers, and other community members
in the area of ethics.
- To make resources in ethics available for the purpose
of education and assessment.
We accomplish these objectives by:
- Providing a Speakers Bureau in the area
- Offering workshops in professional development for
school administrative units, schools,
colleges and universities, conferences, professional
organizations, service organizations,faith
communities and correctional facilities.
- Making books, black line masters, a
code of ethics for educators,
articles and monographs and other audio-visual aids in the area of
- Providing consultants who are
willing to mentor students, teachers,
administrators and inmates in the area of ethics.
- Providing accreditation for
teachers who have comprehensive character-building classrooms.
- Teaching courses in ethics for
high school and college students in
juvenile and adult correctional facilities.
- Providing resources for adjustment
counselors and those in charge of discipline in schools.
- Providing materials for faculty in
teacher education at colleges and universities.
- Providing guidelines for colleges and
universities wishing to measure the comprehensiveness of their
- Providing guidelines for
community-wide initiatives in the area of ethics.
- Providing guidelines for school-wide
initiatives in the area of ethics.
The Character Development Foundation is Non-profit as defined
under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
Character Development Foundation
PO Box 4782
Manchester, NH 03108
Telephone and facsimile: 603-472-3063